We are licensed and certified Speech and Language Pathologies dedicated to providing the highest quality, personalized, and evidence-based services for children and adults. We have experience in all settings: acute care, skilled nursing facilities, rehabilitation facilities, home care, and outpatient clinic services. We love what we do!
We accept Medicare and most insurances, and we come to you! You can be seen in the comfort of your own home, saving transportation time and cost. Call us for an appointment – we would love to hear from you!
- Comprehensive Evaluations
- Cognitive-Communication Therapy (organization, attention, memory, planning and problem solving) for Stroke and Traumatic Brain Injury
- Speech therapy for difficulty producing speech sounds correctly or fluently (stuttering, articulation disorders, apraxia of speech)
- Receptive Language therapy for difficulty understanding others or written information
- Expressive Language Therapy for sharing thoughts, ideas, and feelings
- Myofunctional Therapy
- Social Communication Disorders (pragmatics, social skills)
- Written Language Disorder
- Reading Disabilities, Dyslexia
- Voice Therapy
We have offices in Shasta County and San Diego County and serve the following communities:
- Palo Cedro
San Diego County
- San Marcos