We are Licensed Speech and Language Pathologists providing evaluation and therapy for speech and language disorders for children and adults, including
- Cognitive-Communication Therapy including organization, attention, memory, planning, and problem solving for Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury, and Dementia
- Speech therapy for difficulty producing speech sounds correctly or fluently (stuttering, articulation disorders, apraxia of speech)
- Language therapy for difficulty understanding others or written information (receptive language), and sharing thoughts, ideas, and feelings (expressive language) in the form of pragmatics, phonology, morphology, syntax, and semantics
- Therapy for Swallowing Disorders (dysphagia) and child feeding difficulties
- Myofunctional therapy.
- Social communication disorders for verbal and nonverbal communication (greeting, commenting, asking questions, social conversation ruies, and story-telling)
- Written Language Disorders
- Reading Disabilities, Dyslexia
- Training on augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) systems
- Accent modification
We come to you! We provide therapy services in your home.
We accept Medicare and most private insurance.
Current locations in California:
- North San Diego County, including Oceanside, Carlsbad, Vista, San Marcos, Escondido and surrounding areas